Monday, November 17, 2008

Plan to get together

Since we need to collect some money (I have calculated it's about EUR 10.000) so that we can one day all be together, I have made a plan - or actually Petho and Onat did. How about we set up a band that will be number one on Indonesia's charts? We'll play at Senayan Stadium and where ever else they invite us. Should work right? So, Ikok: keep on working that Sonor program. Nad: Get some bass lessons (or use your natural talents hehe). We are ready for fame! And fortune of course... ;)

Well, this is just a portion of all of us getting together.
Was great to see you again! Ciummmmm, Oma Amis :P

Oh ya, check out more pics here!



4 comments:

MIRANTIE BOREEL said...

kunjungan yang ramai ya!! hehehe, rumah sukabumi jadi sempit, but it's alright i guess.

so, amis. i'm still busy in learning about the Sonar Program. I was making 4 tracks but no vocals n bass because i think it should be more awesome if i recorded at my friend's studio. He is my sound engineer and work for many famous band here such like Angkasa, Vagetoz, etc. The bands are very popular in mainstream pop music, but my friend is good in playing rock, blues, jazz and grunge too. His name is Acong and also friend of Mum Nathalie.

Ok! that's great idea to making band of our family! i'm already done for composing jazz song for Mum. As you know she's really good in singing Jazz, right? i make some R&B style for Marina and soon will be Pop Rock for Marini.

i will write e-mail to Nadia en Guustaf this afternoon. i really sorry that i didn't wrote them about my last e-mail for family a weeks ago. i just don't know the address and i hope they understand about it at all. But i've just received the forward of Nadia's mail from Mum and so now i know her address.

Nice pic on flickr!!! i've save them in my PC and look at it for long long time hours and hours and i miss you all together again with whole kids. I miss u.. i miss u..

for oma, hope you will come in January and visit Sukabumi. My best wishes always for you..

LOVE & HUG
-IKOK-

luvlytascha said...

WHY NOT!!!

what a great idea!!!

I'm ready to sing!!
I'm ready to become famous!!
I'm ready to create a number one hit songs!!

anyone?

Signor Petho said...

Okay, It's an Idea. And it must be done.

Yes we can. But we have to say.. we will.

Grab that dream together.

_Petho_

onat said...

can't wait to sing ALL together!
YES! YES! YEAAAHH!